Our Mission is Simple:
To elevate you above your peers and confirm you as a leader in your industry.
ALL-IN-ONE SMALL BUSINESS IT DONE-FOR-YOU
1) It all starts with great service and fast support backed by deep expertise. You’ll get your own dedicated virtual CIO, unlimited support from our help desk and more all at a fraction of the cost of hiring your own.
– Structure a plan to utilize technology and achieve your goals.
– Prioritize your IT spend so that the most impactful changes occur first.
– Save time and money with the right IT that boosts productivity and reduces complexity.
– We only succeed when you succeed.
Risk Management & Compliance
– Get help managing the risks that are unique to your organization.
– No off-shoring and no geek-speak, just clear and concise communication with people you know and trust.
– We’re here for you no matter when you need us.
2) We install remote support software which allows us to monitor your systems 24/7, and provide pro-active maintenance keeping them performing at their best so your staff can stay focused on the task at hand.
Anti-virus & Anti-malware – Monitored, managed, and centralized security software ensures your systems are protected.
Patch Management – Keep your machines operating securely and with the performance updates they need.
Health Monitoring (Hard Disk, Performance, Crashes, Configurations, etc.) – Solve problems before they become bigger issues and keep your business agile and proactive.
Firewall/Router/Switch/etc. – Achieve maximum performance using just the right mix of hardware.
Virtual Private Network (VPN) – Connect branch offices and remote workers together
Wireless / Secure Guest Access – Enable seamless connectivity to staff and guests while making security priority #1.
Intrusion Prevention System – Know when and how someone is trying to breach your organization and put a stop to it.
Web Content Filtering – Keep your staff focused on their responsibilities and remove distractions.
Monitoring – Find out what’s really going on with your network and systems.
IT Equipment Management – Keep track of the IT assets you have throughout your organization
Policy Management – Ensure your systems are secure and operating as intended through centralized enforcement of computer policies
Account Management – Prevent unauthorized access and safeguards your system.
Email, VPN & Wi-Fi profiles & access controls – Stay connected the secure way.
Passcode & encryption enforcement – Keep your organizations data secure even when on the go.
Device restriction settings – Give your employees only the apps they need to get the job done.
“Jailbreak” & “root” detection – Prevent uploads of unauthorized software on your mobile devices and keep all system information secure.
Policy updates & changes – Keep your people going uninterrupted with streamlined updates.
Theft Recovery – Get the peace of mind knowing your devices can be tracked and found anytime they come online.
3) And all your critical systems are backed up and, more importantly, tested so that if a system goes down, we can get you back up and running fully operational in no time. We utilize the latest and greatest cloud technologies to help enable your business to stay connected and productive.
On-site backup – Get your organization up and running in no time with a robust on-site backup that can be restored in a moments notice.
Off-site cloud backup – Safe and secure – off-site backup is a necessity for your organization.
Testing – Guarantee your backups will work when the time comes.
Hosted Email & Anti-spam – Make the switch to a robust email platform like Office 365 or Google Apps
Hosted Website – Move to cost-effective and robust web hosting that can handle your traffic with ease.
4) When it’s time to make a change to your IT, we’ll work closely with you to identify the right solution, for the right price. We’ll be there from beginning to end, from procuring the solution, implementing, and then training your staff on how to use it. It’s a done-for-you proposition from beginning to end.
New equipment selection – Stay assured knowing that the equipment you purchase is going to be geared specifically towards your organizations needs.
Integrated with your organization – No need to find a channel partner to order products. With us, you have access to all of it already (and at discounted prices).
Already in place – You’ll be ready when the time comes to order equipment or software, saving time and keeping your organization agile.
5) And to tie it all together, we dot our I‘s and cross our T‘s by ensuring everything is documented, keeping information at your fingertips and allowing your organization to make agile decisions. And when you have issues with other vendors (phone, managed copiers, internet, etc.) we speak the language and can work with them to resolve your issues fast.
Network Assessment – Identify and resolve the gaps in your organizations IT before they get bigger.
Vulnerability Assessment – Know where potential entry-points into your organization lie and take steps to secure them.
Security Assessment – Find out where security settings are lax and take action to close the holes.
Network Diagram – Use a visual representation of your IT assets to help you better understand the foundation of your organization and how it works together.
One point of contact – We serve as your one point of contact for IT vendors and handle it all.
Selecting vendors – We assure all viable contracts are renewed and do the research into potential better options.
Negotiating rates, etc. – We’ll negotiate the best price for the best service on your behalf.